Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I disagree with so many parts of this quiz. It's based too much around fantasy, yes while zombies aren't real the practical questions. Especially in regard to melee weapons. And it seems the creator simply made up zombie aspects instead of playing off other zombie lore. All in all, a rip off of the "Zombie Survival Guide"
That said, it was still well designed and interesting.

Goblin Defense 2 Goblin Defense 2

Nice

Apparently the people who have written reviews so far either didn't wait to find out how hard it gets, or didn't realize you could heal your archers and repair your wall. I just got place 220 in the highscore. Fun game!
You spammers need to quit complaining about elements of these games that are the fault of your slow computer.

Mashhouse Mashhouse

Nice

Very creative, there were a few glitches, in the acid level I was covered in acid about 3/4 of the way through the map and didn't dissolve, in fact I was able to get to the end even though acid obscured the dude. And I kept slipping off those blade shooters.
Still loved the game! keep it up!

StarCraft: Mission 1 StarCraft: Mission 1

not bad

I liked it, but it was kind of annoying having to hear her voice every time a command was entered.